Pratik Naik is one of the top retouchers in the industry with an extensive portfolio and client list of some of the best photographers around. His passion for retouching has evolved into his own boutique retouching agency as well as a full retouching education series in collaboration with The Portrait Masters. In addition, Pratik is the founder of Infinite Tools and Infinite Color, Photoshop tools designed to open up advanced level retouching and color grading to photographers of all experience levels.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49