James Wallace is one half of the duo that produces the immensely popular and rapidly growing Youtube channel, The Stella Show, an episodic series for families and children. What began as a simple hobby with his wife and two children turned into a full fledged career that amassed almost one million subscribers in a year. The show’s success thrust the Wallace family into the spotlight and has become a full-time job as he and his wife write, direct, and produce each episode and has led to opportunities to work with industry networks like Nickelodeon.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49