As founder and CEO of Ovation Communications, Kerri Garbis has provided hundreds of high level executives around the world with specialized training in presentation and public speaking skills. With a deep background in acting with a BFA in musical theater from Syracuse University as well as starring roles in many theater productions including her own one-woman show, Kerri’s extraordinary sense of emotional intelligence has helped her stand out as one of the most effective trainers in the field.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49