Kahran and Regis Bethencourt of Creative Soul Photography are a photography duo and the authors of the highly acclaimed book, Glory, as well as their AfroArt series. Kahran and Regis have dedicated their work to celebrating the beauty and power of African culture and have become globally recognized for their stunning images of children embracing cultural outfits and hairstyles. Their work has been featured by top media outlets and have led to opportunities working with some of the largest brands such as Disney and Amazon.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49