Riana Milne is a life and relationship coach who is also the best selling author of several books designed to help individuals overcome personal traumas and realize the life they desire. With an MA in Applied Clinical Psychology, Riana has a proven track record of changing many lives through her private practice and has become highly regarded in her industry as well as among businesswomen, being named one of the top 100 successful international women in business. Today, Riana continues to guide her clients to a life of love, strength, and healing.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49