Peter Glatz’s story is one to behold. At the age of 65, Peter has shattered norms and expectations by walking away from his dental practice of 40 years in pursuit of a new career as a chef. With his life-long passion of cooking, Peter traveled the country working as a line cook, some of which are high-profile restaurants by Michelin-starred chefs. Today, Peter has been featured on many online news outlets and has become an icon and a testament to the pursuit of happiness. As his journey calls him to new and anticipated restaurants across the country, Peter also occasionally tours from his own kitchen-equipped bus called the Bertha Bus, sharing his own culinary creations with the world.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49