Aundre Larrow is a Jamaican-born photographer based in Brooklyn. Focusing on exploring and understanding human experiences, Aundre has traveled across the country and photographed incredible moments as a part of The Last Expanse project, W. Kamau Bell’s United Shades, as well as Blocked From the Ballot. His unique perspective and storytelling on social issues has sparked recent projects such as Equity Through Editing and throughout his career, Aundre has grown to be an effective leader in the world of photography as well as social justice.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49