Zach Sutton is a commercial and beauty photographer based out of Los Angeles. Zach developed his career on the road, beginning with a sudden move to New Mexico where he built his business photographing actor headshots, and later moved to LA where he currently bases his operations out of. Zach has gained considerable reputation as a beauty and portrait photographer as well as an educator, providing workshops, lectures, and seminars.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49