With a career spanning over three decades, Joel Grimes sits in the upper echelon of commercial and advertising photographers working today. Joel quickly rose to prominence with his technical proficiency and constant creative curiosity and has continued to innovate and adapt his skills alongside the evolution of photography from film to digital, building a massively successful brand and creating stunning work that continues to push boundaries. Joel has photographed everybody from celebrities to billionaires and is also one of the most prolific educators around, teaching at workshops and lectures as well as his own online photography platform.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49