Jared Gant is a Colorado based wedding photographer. Not only has he created a successful and sustainable photography business that brings in a quarter million dollars in annual revenue, he has a keen sense of efficiency and developed a workflow that allows him to operate his business at a fraction of the time with extraordinarily effective methods of acquiring clients. Today, he is extending his business expertise and teaming up with his wife, who is a lawyer, to create a platform that just may revolutionize how the legal industry operates.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49