Nicole Chan is a former business consultant who is now the founder of three successful businesses in the Boston area. Nicole’s remarkable ability to adapt has led to her first post-corporate venture as a wedding photographer as well as opening her own escape room experience and when both of her enterprises were stopped in their tracks by the COVID-19 pandemic, she and her husband shifted gears and developed a revolutionary sanitization service that is now thriving.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49