Me Ra Koh is a Texas based photographer and author. Prior to photography, Me Ra published a book titled “Beauty Restored” where she spoke of her physical and emotional abuse and her journey of healing from the trauma. Since then, she has become an iconic family and portrait photographer, author of various photography books, an educator, as well as the host of her own Disney Junior TV show. Her massive success is a testament to her strength and courage forged from adversity as she continues to inspire and empower women and families from around the world.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49