Tasha Cochran is the founder of One Big Happy Life, an online platform designed to assist people with financial planning and management. Starting out as a single mother in the Marine Corps, Tasha quickly learned how to manage her personal finances and went from making $14000 at age 19 to a six-figure career with a law degree. One Big Happy Life began as a side-hustle creating educational Youtube videos and is now her primary focus as she and her husband continue to help others achieve financial independence.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49