Jerry Ghionis is a Las Vegas based photographer and educator whose work spans multiple genres including wedding, portraits, fashion, and commercial. Having begun his career in Australia, Jerry quickly rose to prominence with his own highly successful photography studio before moving his life to America where he continued his legacy servicing top tier international clients and creating an expansive library of educational content. To date, he has garnered numerous prestigious accolades including Grand Master of WPPI and AIPP, and has helped countless photographers build successful businesses and brands.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49