Sasha Leahovcenco is a commercial photographer who, in recent years, shifted his focus toward humanitarian projects in underdeveloped countries. Since moving to the US from his home country of Moldova where his family still resides, Sasha has worked tirelessly and built up a reputation as a photographer until he found an opportunity to photograph and tell the stories of residents in places such as Russia and Mongolia. Since then, Sasha has mobilized crowd and self funded projects to document and better the living conditions of the less fortunate. Sasha’s work is a testament to the power of photography and the goodwill of a team dedicated to assisting the voiceless.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49