Chris Hemphill is a data scientist and VP of AI & Growth for SymphonyRM, a platform for provider and patient management in the healthcare industry. Chris’s understanding of the learning process as well as his technical aptitude has opened up a host of opportunities including long distance ultra-running as well as creative endeavors such as music and hosting his own performances on Twitch. Today, Chris seeks out the “why” of things as he explores the technical applications of data and AI to improve and develop tools that help professionals and creatives alike.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49