Seth and Beth Kerechanin are a husband and wife photography and entrepreneur duo from Ohio. With highly educated backgrounds in chemistry and teaching respectively, Seth and Beth are the proud owners of a successful wedding photography business as well as other ventures including their own podcast and a 70 year old company they recently acquired. They are the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit as they are constantly on the lookout for the next opportunity to expand their horizon.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- What It Takes to Create a Career in Photography with Zach Sutton – TSS Podcast Ep. 53
- Redefining Life at 65 Years Old with Peter Glatz – TSS Podcast Ep. 52
- Photographing the World With Purpose with Aundre Larrow – TSS Podcast Ep. 51
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Our Relationships with Riana Milne – TSS Podcast Ep. 50
- Overcoming Odds and Expectations with Marlies Hartmann – TSS Podcast Ep. 49